My Quill and I

A Way I Xpress!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Origin : The Mage (Part 1)

     "Nobody understands me here!" whispered my heart. "This is just crappy." With every step I took, there's only one word that seems to come out of me. Crap, crap, crap. And occasionally, s***. I twist the dial on my locker. Twisting to the numbers that I was given when I was registered to this school. The locker door swung out and I put in my books. "I thought school was supposed to be the safest place on Earth. Who said that lie?" trying to recall back but someone suddenly pulled my shirt. I was slammed to the locker and I left a dent on it. My head hit the solid metal. A blurred image of a student appeared in front of me.
     The image then focused and it was a girl. A girl with maybe a pea-sized heart with no mercy existing in it. A punch landed in my gut. I could only scream.
     "Whatcha doin', freak?" the giant of a girl asked.
     I summoned all my strength to look at her sickening face. But that face would not stop me from saying what I want.
     "I was taking my books when I suddenly saw your ugly face," a knuckle sandwich landed again at my torso. "Yeah, this is safe alright," again my heart whispered.
     "What did you say, freak?"
     "Wow! You're not just UGLY! You're deaf too! A COMBO!" I said out loud.
     She was about to punch me when she heard foot steps coming towards her. Even if she is hideous, her sense on the presence of teachers is remarkable! She let me go and I slumped on the floor.
     "You'd better wish you were never accepted at this school," she threatened me. Nah, that's not scary at all. You should see my brother when there's nothing left for him at the dinner table. She left as swiftly as the wind.
     "Mira, why are you on the floor?" asked Sir Kendall.
     "Oh, nothing much," I dusted off my clothes. "The cleaners did a good job today. Not much dust but there's some," Sir Kendall lifted his eyebrow and made a funny grin.
     "Maybe they deserve a raise," Haha! He made a joke. "Now, hurry along to your next class."
     "Yes Sir," I took my books, closed my locker and walked to room 209. Home Room. Literature period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home