My Quill and I

A Way I Xpress!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Alhamdulillah, Thanks for the Novels~!

     Assalam and good evening all~! Alhamdulillah, this is my first entry on my life here.. xD Haha... Ok, I'll be posting in English, kayp? Sorry if you don't understand of anything. Hope you will learn maybe a few little words from my entries... ;D Adelah 'rojak' a bit.

     Ok, so last Monday, I got the privilege to go to the MPH Carnival at Mid Valley Convention Centre (MVCC).

     Hihihi... And guess what's there... BOOKS lah~ So, we circles around the area. *Pusing-pusing-pusing... Finally, we found the section where the novels are... We walked and walked and walked. Round and round. And we stopped at the MPH contributors booth. Me and my sister checked the books and well, we found a lot. xD Nisha chose Callie for President. And I chose an English book... Sadly, I forgot the title... Huhu... T^T

     Then we continued walking. Walking, walking and we stopped at KarangKraf's booth. Immediately I was attracted to Ramlee Awang Murshid's work. Malaysia's number 1 thriller author. So I picked like 3 books of Ramlee Awang Murshid's work and 1 of Sit Rosmizah's.

     First is ADAM - Aku Darah Anak Malaysia.


     Second, Hatiku di Harajuku.


     Third, Rayyan Fantasi.


     Fourth is Siti Rosmizah's book. I wanted this book coz my friends say that the story is touching. I asked them if I could borrow their's but sadly, I never got it... =3=" So, Alhamdulillah, Mama could buy me it. ~.^


      Then, I've got the chance to go to Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia (PNM) and borrowed a few books. I borrowed Mikhail by Ramlee again~! xD I brought the book to Kedah for my holiday. And I left it there... =3=" Alhamdulillah, I just got it today~! So psyched when the Pos Laju abang came... xD


     Then, on Tuesday, Atiqah, Aliah, Ain, Aini and I went to the library again. Returned our books and chose new ones. Ain was busy reading a book. Atiqah and Aliah on the other hand was racing on who could find Damai first. But all of it was borrowed. They were late.. Huhu. Alah, next time, dapatlah tu. ;D

      I borrowed 9 Nyawa since Atiqah forgot to bring it when she was supposed to. Haish, naseb baek ade... And thanks sbb jumpakan jugak... xP


     Alhamdulillah, I could buy / borrow these books. Hihihi... Just hope I read it this time... xDD

     Assalam, my friends... ;D See ya next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home