My Quill and I

A Way I Xpress!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Day at McDonald's~

     Assalam, hey ya'll~! Wassup... Just got back from McDonald's Pandan Mewah. Had lunch with my buddies, Ally and Aini! At first, we can't stop munching on the fries. After that I realized, I WANT THE BURGER.. :D Yah~! Spicy Chicken McDeluxe... Ooh, *Like Ooh Cat in Puss in Boots, so nice~! Hihi, dgn Orange Juice Minute Maid lg... Pergh~!
     
     Aini as usual the last one to finish, but we didn't mind. Meaning more fries for me and Ally! And Aini plak, ate her burger in a 'unique' way. Instead of her thumbs below the burger, it was above it. I wanted to take a picture. Xdpatlah plak... =3="

     Si Ally plak dok rungut ja. "Sejuk ah we~!" non-stop. Touched her hand. Memang sejuk...
     
     "Ko ade jaket, pakailah," I said. She stood went to the sink and washed her hands. She got out and her jacket slipped from her waist. "Ah~!" terjerit dya.. xD She quickly picked it up and put it on. Nak coverlah konon~ xD

     Then, nak duduk. "Ah, kenapalah hari ni aku malang sangat?'. Selipar dye terputus... xD So when she walks, she dragged her leg until the empty area beside the houses. We found a piece of rope and tried to mend her slipper. Here's the finish product...


     Hihihi~ See the right leg. Your rightlah~ Cantekkan? From yours truly... ;D At least she could walk to the bus stop rather then dragging it and missing a bus. Yeah, smpi2 the bus stop, dpat bas... Sronokkan!?

      Ally, bsbarlah dgn balasan kakak ko nnti... Huhu...

      K, gtg, byebye~! Assalam... ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home